At the Bedsole house at least. Saturday morning Allie and I went with my family to pick out a tree for the barn. When I say "the barn" I mean a barn with a kitchen, bathroom, A/C, and heater. The barn is where my family has Thanksgiving and Christmas. Anyway...the tree we all selected was rather large (24 feet around!). Picking out a tree for the barn started it all. Allie was determined that our Christmas tree needed to be put up "because Santa Claus is coming soon". I did take some pictures of the barn tree. I will try to post them later.
I have spent the past two days putting up our Christmas trees. It is a little odd knowing that December hasn't rolled around yet and I have Christmas trees, lights, and all out. I guess that is part of having a little one...you do what you can to make memories and this time of year extra special.
Even though this began as a Christmas post, I must say HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! I hope that each of you have a wonderful day and take time to reflect on the many, many blessings that God has given us. For those who are traveling, be safe and careful. Enjoy spending time with your families!!! Happy Turkey Day!
p.s. I will be shopping on Black Friday...are you??? Be on the look out for tree pictures that will be coming soon.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I finally talked Justin into doing our stuff... AFTER lunch on Thanksgiving day.
Happy Birthday, my friend!! Love you!!
Post a Comment