We did the dress up thing twice. Once at my dad and mama Mary's church and again at ours. So, we have plenty of candy if you need some. Allie enjoyed being a ballerina. Although she is not the most graceful child, she tried to dance and spin like a pro.
At Daddy and Mary's church the children played games and won prizes (sidewalk chalk being the fave). Our church has games and a Trunk or Treat. Let me explain...Everyone parks in a circle, opens their trunks/hatches, and the children walk by and get the candy. There is also someone handing out information about Jesus and our church. It was fun, just a little cold. Here are a few pictures of our little ballerina.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Dusty, Allie is so cute! I found your blog through Kristen Barron's. I am so glad you joined the blog world! ...Lenzie (Daniels) Lane
How cute is Allie...I think she looks like you!!
Ummm... she definitely acts like you... as if there was any question about that...
Jeremy says she looks just like Mark!
Post a Comment