Friday, November 14, 2008

"Hair Crut" Anyone???

Today was a day that I got to spend with my little one. Mama Mary went to Disney with my sister and her kids, so I took off today to keep Allie. We did "girl" stuff. Allie was very excited when she woke up this morning because it was "hair crut" day. I have tried to correct her many, many times, however she still thinks it is a hair "crut". Oh well, it is cute when she says it and wrinkles her little nose. I got some color, which took awhile. Allie kept asking me if it was time to go because my hair was pretty. However, I do not think that pretty consists of foil all over your head.

After our "hair cruts" we visited Emily, Granny Kay, and Sophie (Granny Kay's dog). Allie danced around their living room and played with Sophie. I loved hearing her giggle when Sophie licked her hand or chased after her.

We are now both sitting in the recliner watching The Wizard of Oz and listening to it rain outside. Allie is about to fall asleep, as am I. So good night!!!!

1 comment:

Emily Chappell said...

I loved, loved, loved the visit. And the hair crut was looking good too. It makes me sad that I live so far away and can't see Allie (or you) all the time. Maybe you should move. Just a suggestion.