Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A quick one...

Mark went to work for 1/2 a day today. I talked with him earlier and sounded tired. We all had a pretty good night-I feel more rested today. We visit the neurologist Friday to see how if the seizure meds are at the level they need to be.

Continue to keep us in your prayers. The hardest thing is still going to be issue of driving. Mark seems to think that he can hop in the truck and drive across the road. I, being the nagging wife lately, said "I don't think so". So, maybe it will get easier.
D-

3 comments:

Ginny said...

Hey Dusty, it is Ginny Grimes. I have been thinking about you and your family since running into you at Target last Friday. I am so thankful to read that you all have gotten the answers you have been praying for. We will continue to keep your family in our prayers. PS-I found your blog via Ashley Brown Williams-I was so excited because I did not know how in the world I was going to find out how your husband was doing otherwise.

Ashley said...

Hey Dusty, I am glad Mark is doing better! Hope y'all have a good doctor visit today.

Jeff and Stacy Holmes said...

Hey Dusty, how's Mark doing?