Yes, this is the time that Allie decided she needed to wake up this morning. Why is it that EVERY DAY this week we have had to wake her up and deal with the ill child? Getting dressed to go to GiGi's was experience each morning. Mark can testify to this. One morning she refused to wear the shirt I had laid our for her and fussed with him for quite a while. Oh the fun of an independent 3 year old!!!
This morning she wanted her pink milk and cartoons. After Blue's Clues went off at 7:00 she started asking, "Mama, can we get up now?" My response was of course, "Just one more cartoon", and we will see. She eventually informed me that she was going to brush her teeth. I did not think I had any thing to worry about because she can't open the toothpaste. However, she was in there for a long time. She later informed me that she was putting toothpaste on two toothbrushes so that she could make her teeth really clean. Gotta love that!
Even though she woke up so early, she is dancing around the house and playing. Maybe this means I am in for a long nap this afternoon. I will keep my fingers crossed.
We are going to see the Nutcracker tonight with friends from church (Susan and Olivia). I am sure Allie and Olivia will love it. We not taking the daddies. We made them go see the Little Mermaid earlier in the year, and decided that this needed to be a girl's night out. Details to come...
Happy Lazy Saturday!!!!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment