Friday, June 19, 2009

Things are..


Ok here. Mark and Allie's tests were both fine. We have been busy running here and there. Mark and I made the trip to B'ham Tuesday only to find out that it was a wasted trip-nothing new.


Has it been HOT or what??? Allie hardly wants to go outside, which makes for a messy house. I have told her that if she doesn't start cleaning up her toys that I am going to throw them away-I know "mean mom" or so I am told. I am just tired of stepping over them to get in the living room. Well, yesterday I followed through. The plan did not work....I started putting the toys in a garbage bag. Allie helped me saying, "Mom, don't forget about this stuff". I guess I have to come up with something better than this :-)


The past two nights we have been to watch my niece play ball. What fun!!! It brings back so many memories from my ball days. I can't wait for Allie to play tee ball next year.
Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Emily Chappell said...

So did you really chuck out the toy-filled bag??? I think Allie probably wants some new toys and that is why she is helping you to not forget anything. She is smart like that.