Saturday, August 8, 2009

It is official

school started yesterday and summer is over. Why does it seem like it really never began??? This "summer" (if you call it that) has been very short. We has spent a lot of time at home and on the road going to doctor's appointments, therapy appointments, and other stuff. Allie is super excited to start back to school. I signed her up for baton-this is the probably why she is ready to go to school. She knows she gets an outfit that has sparkles on it. (Emily, I still think she could be your kid....). She says she is going to learn to "twirl a b-ton". Isn't that a hoot?!

Mark is doing better. His speech therapist released him last week and said that he had made improvements in memory and the other things he was having trouble with. We are still considering some more testing to determine if we can have more therapy and get more results. We are almost 4 months seizure free. Thank the Lord!! Two more months and he can drive and hopefully go back to work.

I finished up what little school stuff I had to do this summer as well. Maybe next summer will actually feel like a break and hopefully we will get to spend more time in the sun.

1 comment:

Emily Chappell said...

She may share my love for all that glitters, but let's hope that she did not inherit my baton-twirling skills...that was a disaster. :)