Update on Mark...He had a MRA ran on Thursday. We should know something in a few days from that test. A week or so ago we saw a neurologist here. He suggested that we did not get the right diagnosis from B'ham-how frustrating. That is why Mark had the MRA. Hopefully we will have an appointment with him this week. We will head to B'ham on the 16th to see a rheumatologist there. At this point, we will see anyone who thinks they can tell us whats going on. Mark seems to be getting better, his short-term memory and process skills were affected by the seizures. He goes to speech therapy twice a week to address these issues. Maybe he will be back to normal soon.
I took Allie for her 4-year old check up last week. She is in the 90th percentile for height and the 60th for weight. She has been complaining a couple of times a week with headaches. I am usually not one of those moms who freaks out about everything, but considering our recent circumstances, I have been a little worried about them. They don't slow her down at all, but she is not one to complain. So, I talked to her pediatrician and he drew some blood (she did not jerk away or shed a tear) and ordered an MRI. So we go Tuesday around 11 for her MRI. We will probably get the results a few days after that.
Please pray that Mark continues to improve and that all goes well with Allie's MRI. I will let you know what we find out.


2 comments:
Bless ya'lls hearts! Ya'll are just having a rough go. We will definitely be praying for you, Mark and Allie! Please keep us updated on them both.
Also, what is an MRA? I hope that doesn't make me sound stupid! And Jeremy says that if you don't get some definitve answers soon that ya'll need to go to Johns Hopkins or some other hospital like that. He said it might be expensive, but you know that ya'lls parents would help or ya'll could even take up a collection at church. :)
I'll be praying for you guys!! That is a great picture of you and Allie!
Post a Comment