Things here are still up in the air. Mark had his appointment Monday afternoon. The doctor ordered a CT Scan and another lumbar puncture. When I spoke with the doctor yesterday, he said everything looked normal except that he had protein in his spinal fluid. This was the case last month when Mark had the seizure. The doctors are still not sure what is wrong with him. I am taking him to the neurologist in the morning. Maybe she can explain what has been going on the past few days.
As for our trip...Mark and I talked and as of right now I am taking Allie and leaving him in the hands the good Lord and his family. Allie has been looking forward to this trip for weeks. We decided that we could not let her be disappointed. So if things go well at the neurologist appointment, Allie and I will be leaving with my brother and SIL tomorrow afternoon. Please pray for a safe trip.
I know I continue to ask, but PLEASE keep praying for us. This week has been VERY trying and hard on all of us. I know God has a plan, I just have to continue to remind myself of this.
Will try to update tomorrow when we get home because I can't post from work.
Love,
D
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment