Here is where I was last weekend. Three other ladies and myself went to the beach for a girls weekend-a much needed get away for me. It was perfect weather. BEAUTIFUL!!!
Update on Mark...
Things were going pretty well until the past week. He as been really, really tired. Even after getting up to 11 hours of sleep (what mom gets that??) he is give out. He has run a low grade fever the past couple of days that has not helped the siutation any. He just got up from his second, yes second, 2 hour nap of the day.
Mark's sister got him an appointment with Dr. Pratt Monday afternoon-so I am in prayer that God will reveal answers to us soon. Mark is tried of feeling so run down, and I am tired of seeing him like this. However, I know that there is a much bigger reason that I am not aware of at this point in time and that I have to be patient and wait for God to do His work. I am defiently getting a lesson in the fact that I can not plan everything. Don't get me wrong, I know that my plan(s) don't really matter at all. I just like to know what is going on a few days in advance so that I am prepared. Mark says that I am OCD ;-). He is probably right...
I almost forgot...Mark has an appointment in B'ham, but not until June. He is on a cancellation list, so maybe we will get to go before then.
Please be in prayer for Mark, me, and our girl. This past month has been an adjustment on our family more than I can explain.
I will try to be better about posting this month. We are suppose to go to Orlando Thursday-Sunday. I am sure I will have some cute pictures then.


2 comments:
Hey Dusty, it's Andrea. Who is Mark's appointment with here in Birmingham? e-mail me at andi@hwnn.com.
I'm praying for you guys! I hope you guys have a nice trip here in Orlando; the weather has been perfect this past week, so hopefully it'll continue so that you guys can have a great vacation!!
Post a Comment