Sunday, January 11, 2009
I spoke too soon
Yes, I did. At work Friday, another friend and I said it had been forever since we had been sick. Well......guess what? I had to make a trip to the doctor yesterday morning. I started having a sore throat Friday afternoon and running a low-grade fever that night. I barely slept 4 hours. I left the house with a fever of 101 and by the time I got to the doctor's office it was 102.3!!! The nurse even said, "Wow". After being swabbed and having a chest X-ray, it was determined that I have strep throat. What fun. Allie has been with Mama Mary since early yesterday morning. Mark will pick her up after church and keep her away from me for the rest of the day (hopefully). She does have a bad cough, but no fever or sore throat. Please keep us in your prayers that I will feel better and that Mark and Allie will not catch it. Will update soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh no! I am so sorry. :( I hope you feel better soon. And don't get any fever blisters.
Post a Comment